Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
Speak with an
Our experts are here to serve you Monday - Friday, 9:30am to 5:00pm PST.
CASS TOURS - 2621 Green River Road Suite 105-222, Corona CA 92882
(800) 593-6510 or (951)371-3511
Seller of Travel #1015729-40
Copyright 2011 Cass Tours. All Rights Reserved
Los Cabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and comprised primarily of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, that are linked by a 20 mile Corridor lined with world class resort properties and championship golf.
- Cabo San Lucas offers world class sport fishing year round. Water enthusiasts can dive and view gardens of black coral and waterfalls of sand as they glide with the sea life under clear, warm water. There is also El Arco, a natural rock formation in the shape of an arch which lies adjacent to Playa Del Amor (Lover’s Beach) where couples can stroll hand in hand when the tide is low.
- San Jose del Cabo is reminiscent of an older time. However, its attractions are just as desirable as the more upbeat Cabo San Lucas. The Old Jesuit Mission, known as Parroquia San José, has a history dating back to the 1730's, and The Estero, an estuary with an endless variety of colorful birds and wildlife.
- In between, the 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains. Its population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the game’s best.
Copyright 2011 Cass Tours. All Rights Reserved.
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort
- Villa del Arco Beach Resort
- Sheraton Hacienda del Mar
Hotels in San Jose del Cabo